Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


This was the view from our front door on Sunday. It was beautiful, especially from indoors! LOL

It took my hubby quite some time to get the drive and entryways cleared. You can also see where our 13-year-old dog "plowed" the snow too. He's such a good old dog!



Since it was my birthday I enjoyed a rather lazy day watching him work and doing not much of anything. My family treated me to a special day with delicious cake, a lovely card, and a brand new Ott light for my craft table too.

Enjoy our blessings at this beautiful time of year!

2 comments:

Judy Applegarth said...

I love the snow, it is very pretty but talk to me about March when I'm tired of it and still have a month more to go!

Happy Birhtday!

KC said...

these are beautiful pictures...

I love your blog! I have a question for you...if you can help me please....my email address is Batman-love@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails