Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Simple Christmas Cards for Kids

For the third year in a row, I taught a Christmas card workshop for some local girl scouts. What a joy it is to watch what creative geniuses these girls are when the creativity starts!

Here are the simple cards I designed for them to do:

This first card pairs the stamp set, D1383 Santa's List with the really fun "Animal Cookies" paper pack. I tried to create cards that gave the girls the chance to do some coloring and boy, did that pay off! They really did such great work with that.

This second card uses D1226 Magical Season and D1374 Ms. Holiday Cheer with our "Jingle" paper pack. I added some fun sparkly gems too. The girls just gushed about the "blingage!"

Card number 3 (shown above) again features D1383 Santa's List with a retired paper pack called "Hollydays." Isn't Santa so jolly?

For the final card we made, I used D1382 Holiday Hoopla with a retired stamp set C1089 Christmas Heaven and another retired paper pack, "Just Chillin'." This last card was inspired from my friend and very talented fellow Close to My Heart consultant, Shannon. Thanks, Shannon!

I hope you are finding ways to sneak some Christmas joy into your busy days.

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Very cute!

Maricar said...

Dawn,
I especially like the last one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails