Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

January Stamp of the Month: True Friends card with Caboodle paper

If you visit here often you will have seen a similar version of this card as part of the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop I participated in a few weeks ago. I made this version for a Stamp of the Month swap group I have the pleasure of working with each month.

Here are details for the card:

Project Supplies:
Stamp: D1406 True Friends, January's Stamp of the Month
Paper: Caboodle Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, and Vanilla Cream
Inks: Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Pewter Brads, Colonial White Designer Ribbon Rounds, and Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, and 3-D Foam Tape

Let me know if I can help you get your own "True Friends" stamp set during this month. I am loving it!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great use of the sotm! Very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails