Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Let It Snow and Topstitch


When I saw this paper pack, Topstitch, I just fell in love all over with all the pink and blue and chocolate beauty of it! It totally feels like a great winter paper set too. I think of my cozy blue jammies and a cup of cocoa with fuzzy slippers when I get to work with this combo. Don't laugh now!

So, I started out earlier in the month with a 6 x6 card and then also went for a standard card too. I paired Topstitch together with one of the fun new "In the Month of" stamps in the Spring 2010 Idea Book.

Card Recipe: "Wishes" How-To Cardmaking Program: Geometric pattern
Stamp Set: C1402 In the month of January
Paper: Topstitch Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Baby Pink and Vanilla Cream
Inks: Crystal Blue and Chocolate
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Embossing Stylus, 3-D Foam Tape, and Euro Paper Trimmer

In keeping with the sentiment of my card, I do wish it would snow. We've been in a melting phase for the past week or so and the snow banks are just shrinking. And my son would dearly love to do some more snowmobiling some time soon... LOL

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Yes, I stamp and color first, then use the die after. I tape the die to the paper so it won't move when I run it through my Cuttlebug. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails