Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love Birds card, Veranda style

This stamp set was at the top of my wish list for stamps I just had to have from the new Spring 2010 Close to My Heart Idea Book. Isn't it amazing?!?!?

And the new Veranda paper is even more amazing in person, IMHO! I just can't get enough creative time these days to play with all the latest and greatest from CTMH!

Here were my list of Project Supplies:

Stamp Set: C1396 Love Birds
Paper: Veranda Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Vanilla Cream
Inks: Black, Garden Green, Creme Brulee, Tulip, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Pewter Brads, Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, and Spring Blossom Just Blooms
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, and 3-D Foam Tape

I submitted this card for a couple of swap groups, including one hosted each new Idea Book by Miyuki Williams. She is a gracious swap host!

Another generous swap participant and fellow Close to My Heart consultant, Stephanie Pederslie created this very nice slideshow that features work from the swap group and includes artwork featuring 35 of our new stamp sets for Spring 2010. She has allowed the swap participants to share this slideshow too. How sweet!




Now wasn't that very nice?! I hope you get some play time to do your own creative "work."


1 comment:

Tanya said...

I designed almost the exact same birdy insert for my calendar club last night :)However, I didn't think to use the squiggly as a chain for the cage . . . fabulous! Thanks for the gret idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails