Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bee Mine Valentine

Well, I hope everyone isn't sick of seeing various Valentine projects in the blogging world. I am rarely ever an early bird with my creations. What I have up for today's post is the card I made for our baby, Rachel. Mind you, our baby is 15. LOL

I thought this 3x6 card design from the cardmaking how-to pattern book, "Wishes" was just right with the cute stamp set, Bee Mine. The two hearts were from the stamp set, C1403 In the month of February.

Project Supplies:
Stamp Set: W2017 Bee Mine and C1403 In the Month of February
Paper: Veranda Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Vanilla Cream, Cocoa, and Goldrush
Inks: Juniper, Garden Green, Creme Brulee, Tulip, and Cocoa
Markers: Creme Brulee
Embellishments: Garden Green Brads and Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Blending Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Edge Distresser, Finishing Files, and 3-D Foam Tape

The stamp set featured with this card is a perk for being a member of my Hostess Club. Let me know if you would like to join.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails