Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Follow Your Heart

This is the Valentine's Day card I made for my lovely daughter, Rebekah. She loves the color green, so the new Veranda paper pack with its Juniper and Garden Green seemed like a good choice for my girl. I used one of Close to My Heart's cardmaking how-to programs and went with a 6x6 size, as you can see below:


Project Supplies:
Stamp Set: C1403 In the Month of February
Paper: Veranda Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Vanilla Cream, Cocoa, and Goldrush
Inks: Juniper, Garden Green, Creme Brulee, Tulip, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Garden Green Brads and Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Edge Distresser, Finishing Files, and 3-D Foam Tape


Below, you can see the inside of this card too:

I hope everyone had a nice day with their families for Valentine's Day. We had a big day Saturday with a Murder Mystery dinner and Avatar 3-D. Sunday was rather low-key with some video-gaming. Hubby and I have an on-going battle on the Nintendo 64 system and the game, Dr. Mario. LOL

We also enjoyed a visit from our son, Adam, followed by another showing of "Star Trek" on our Blu-ray. What a great way to spend a day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails