Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love This My Creations Journal from Close to My Heart

What you see here was one of the projects made at the Close to My Heart Regional Celebration training I attended last fall in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The fabulous founder and CEO of Close to My Heart, Jeanette Lynton, taught this particular creative session. What a tremendous treat!

Project Supplies:
My Creations Journal
Stamp: D1369 Delightful Things
Paper: Grace Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White
Inks: Barn Red , Honey, Twilight, and Cocoa
Embellishments: Basic Craft Buttons, Colonial White Waxy Flax, and Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Edge Distresser, Micro-Tip Scissors, Mini Glue Dots, and 3-D Foam Tape

This is the latest in alterable items for the My Creations line from Close to My Heart. All of the My Creations items are such a nice quality ready to be altered for your creative needs. You can find it in the Spring 2010 Idea Book or on my website: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails