Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Scatter Sunshine Layout Featuring Textured Cardstock

With this month's "Hearts for Haiti" campaign going on I wanted to share this layout I did with a great group of ladies last November.

The beautiful paper featured is Close to My Heart's now retired Life Delights Level 2 kit. However, in keeping with the heavy distressing I wanted to showcase with these pages, I added in some luscious Chocolate Textured Cardstock.

I used lots of Chocolate ink to do some leathering to the base cardstock. Next, I added ink to the paper edges, Colonial White Craft Buttons, and the pink Just Blooms paper flower with a sponge dauber.

For the Chocolate Textured Cardstock, I used the sanding block from my distressing kit to make the white-core of the cardstock show in the texture of the photo mats.

Don't forget that you can click here, http://www.operationsmile.org/haiti/, to view updates on the efforts of Operation Smile in Haiti. Did you know that they are still dealing with aftershocks even one month later?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Dawn I just realized these were your layouts I seen in my google reader and thought it was you. I love the paper pack and extras you did to make them wow!!!
Thanks for your visit to my blog.
Happy Valentine'S sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails