Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

You Rock Cards and Bookmark

Here are some cards and a bookmark I made for my contribution to my standing swap group with some terrific fellow consultants.

Each new Idea Book release, we each do pieces from one paper pack using a few new stamp sets. As you can see here I chose to do my samples with the fun new You Rock papers and coordinating stamp sets. I also did a card with the March Stamp of the Month as well.

The first card is one of the cards you will find from the WOTG kit cards. I am teaching this workshop on May 15th. The bookmark is a Gathering project. The 6x6 card is shown below in two views; the second image shows the card with the band removed.








If you would like to know more about these projects, feel free to send me an e-mail to:
lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Thank you for visiting today. Have a super weekend! It looks like a sunny Saturday is in store for us here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails