Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Close to My Heart's Flower Pot

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring April's Stamp of the Month, which is "D1409 Flower Pot," a set of 16 stamps.

If you have come here from Angela's Blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

This month we have nearly 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For my card creation, I used the cardmaker's how-to recipe book, "Wishes" cardmaking how-to program and followed the pattern called, Delightful Dots. The how-to programs from Close to My Heart are such great time-savers for me. The programs really do make my projects come together: "Faster. Simpler. Easier."



Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1409 Flower Pot, April's Stamp of the Month
Paper: Veranda Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Cocoa CS, Creme Brulee CS, and Vanilla Cream CS
Inks: Cocoa and Garden Green
Markers: Cocoa, Creme Brulee, and Garden Green
Embellishments: Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Creme Brulee Designer Ribbon, and Pewter Brads
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Glue Dots, Blending Pen, and various circle punches

I stamped the flower pot onto some of the Veranda B&T paper and cut it out.

For the coloring of the flower and stem, I used Close to My Heart markers along with my Blending Pen to soften my coloring.

From this image below, you can see all of the 16 stamp images including in this stamp set. As you can see, there are many great uses for this set! This set can be a nice addition to both your cardmaking and scrapbooking bag of trickes. In the month of April, you can earn at a discount or even FREE! Ask me how!



Remember, the April stamp of the month is only available until April 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

When visiting my website: http://LovetoStamp.myctmh.com you can also find great Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping supplies anytime you want, 24/7.

Now "Hop" on over to Kristie's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to see some great artwork!

The full list of everyone who will be participating this month and links to their blogs if you need help hopping along with us can be found in my prior post.

Thank you for hopping along with me!

12 comments:

Carol Labuski said...

Dawn~I LOVE your card! Thanks for the idea when I get that stamp set.

Deborah Young said...

This is so pretty Dawn!

Shirley said...

great card

Helen Onulak said...

Beautimous! That's my kid's word for beautiful and fabulous. Very nice composition.

Krista Ritskes said...

I love your card, the three brads are the perfect extra punch.

Dawn said...

I really love your card Dawn!
I seen your name on the blog hop list and I haven't gotten around to hopping much yet. Knew you would have a great example. Thanks for stopping by
Hoppy Easter Sweetie!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty!

Stamp Til Dawn said...

Cute card!

Carol said...

This is such a nice card.

Kathleen said...

Dawn, I love this Wishes card sketch! What a darling project!!

Debra said...

Very pretty! I love the flower pot!

Michelle said...

Dawn~
This card is fantastic!! I love it. See you in DC...

Related Posts with Thumbnails