Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Caboodle Cards are Just Ducky

As promised here is the next installment in my Caboodle workshop cards that are perfect for springtime and Easter too.

This first card shows the suggested card number 2 from the Caboodle workshop brochure modified to include the brads I placed in the scalloped circle Dimensional Element:



My second card uses the same card design but includes the adorable ducky from the "Springtime" stamp set and the "Happy Easter" came from the March Stamp of the Month, "A Little Everything.""

My third version includes some faux grass behind the little ducky. Thanks to my friend, Casandra for suggesting that during Sunday's workshop. I like that look too.


I hope you enjoyed another sunny day. We had a little rain added in, but it was still a warm day.
I enjoyed running my errands without a jacket.

We took the opportunity tonight to support our friends the Bebenek's, who just opened their new restaurant this week. The Polish Kitchen is going to be a great success. The food is excellent!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails