Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caboodle Easter Cards

Day 3 of our Caboodle Easter cards:

This first card is done according to the brochure directions for the Caboodle card workshop. The Dimensional Element you see as the focal point has been sponged with Vanilla Cream pigment ink then stamped after dry. This allowed me to match my chipboard to my cardstock.:


The next card changes to become an Easter card with the addition of the little Easter basket from the Holiday Hoopla stamp set (D1382). The tulips and "Hunting for Eggs" come from the "In the Month of April" stamp set(C1405). I really enjoy the dimension you get when you use the chipboard "Booksmart" Dimensional Elements that are included in the Caboodle Basic Kit. The metal Tiny Tabs are really a fun embellishment that matches the Caboodle papers perfectly.


My last version of this card is done without benefit of the chipboard element. I decided to use chocolate ink to stamp the "Hunting for Eggs" sentiment for this card.


The spring feeling continues here. I saw 60 degrees while out and about this afternoon. Simply gorgeous. The snow is quickly disappearing!

Tonight promises to be fun. Our girl is in a Quiz Bowl event so hubby and I are heading out to watch the little smarty pants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails