Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Caboodle Layout Fun

These six pages are from the Caboodle Layout Workshop that I taught on Sunday. Now, for those of you who know me really well, don't fall off your chair when you see that I actually have photos on four of the six pages. LOL

The first two pages were so perfect for these great photos of my nephews and niece from Arizona. Aren't these gorgeous photos of gorgeous kiddos?!




These next two pages are the suggested pages from the exclusive workshop brochure included in the basic workshop kit. This layout design came from the Cherish scrapbooking how-to program, "Designer's Eye."



The last two pages are from the Imagine scrapbooking how-to program, "Fantastic 5." I added some of the Caboodle My Stickease circles. On the back of each sheet of My Stickease are two more layout ideas. I drew my inspiration right from there.


Wouldn't this kit make up great pages for your Easter photos?

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Hi Dawn,

What wonderful layouts with the new Caboodle! LOVE your ideas!

You asked a question on my blog and I couldn't find an e-mail to answer you - so I"ll post it here? The easel card measures 4 x 4 - I used that size because the scoring and all is very simple so it's easier to teach. It can be adjusted to work for almost any size card, though. I've seen rectangles, too.

Thanks for your sweet comment! I"ll be back to enjoy more of your great artwork!

Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails