Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love You Forever Cards

The cute stamp set, C1398 Love You Forever, has some adorable images and a line from one of favorite books that I read to my children, Love You Forever by Robert Munsch.

For the first card, I did a little coloring using a Sorbet marker which matches the pattern paper in the Caboodle kit. I love any excuse to get out my Chocolate Polka Dot Organdy ribbon too!


To get the little lamb to appear in the foreground, I used the masking technique and stamped the lamb image first. Next, I masked it with a cut out image I had stamped on scrap paper. Then, while that scrap was in place, I stamped the mama sheep over it. I colored in the bell with my Buttercup marker. The "Happy Easter" sentiment comes from the March Stamp of the Month set, D1408 A Little Everything.

If you would like to see more March Stamp of the Month work, you can refer to my prior post here. This was my contribution to the monthly blog hop I participate in.

Also, don't forget about the "Dare to Dream" promotion happening in March with Close to My Heart. There is a fabulous new consultant kit offer available where you get four free stamp sets worth $91.80 in addition to the already great value in your kit. The kit is just $99 is you end up receiving about $400 worth of great scrapbooking, cardmaking, stamping, and business supplies to start your new business off right!

You can see more details here. Contact me with any questions at lovetostamp@myctmh.com
Or, if you are geeked to join today, simply click this link to join my Love to Stamp Team.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails