Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a Ducky Easter! March Stamp of the Month Cards

These cards were created as part of my Easter card workshop collection. These three were based on inspiration I found from my fellow Close to My Heart consultant and blog hop participant, Sarita. Her version has a lot of extra pizzazz! Thanks, Sarita!

The card pattern is adapted from the "Wishes" cardmaking how-to program book and is called, "Gallery."

I used the paper and cardstock from the Caboodle Level 2 kit. The adorable duckies and the fashionable rain boots are from the : D1415 Springtime. For the "Happy Easter" sentiment I used the March Stamp of the Month D1408 A Little Everything. The stamp set features many sentiments for cards and pages.

Each card is very similar with little variations:




You may find my posts this week to be sparse. I am attending a weekend crop starting on Friday, so I am busy preparing for some fun time away. Have a super week, everyone!


3 comments:

Lori said...

So adorable!!!

Carol Labuski said...

Too cute, Dawn! I did not buy this stamp set because I didn't think I'd use it but I am seeing some really cute artwork with it and may need to get it.

Jen Rubio said...

THANKS for sharing your super cute cards Dawn! You have me wanting to get this stamp set now too - lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails