Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring and Easter Are Just Around The Corner

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here today. I am so in the mood for spring and all that it brings.

With that spring feeling in mind, I'll share some of my Easter card creations with you over the next few days. I've made fourteen card designs so far based on the Caboodle workshop cards. I hope they give you some of that springtime joy too!

These first two cards here were created as suggested in the how-to brochure included in the Caboodle Basic Workshop Kit except that I changed the sentiment to "Easter" using the stamp set, "In the Month of April":

For this next card, I changed things up by adding the the three little Easter eggs and the "eggsellent" sentiment using the "In the Month of April" stamp set:

Enjoy your own beautiful day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails