Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Springtime is a Caboodle of Fun with Close to My Heart

Okay, so I hope you can stand some more of the fun Easter cards I've made. These are my personal favorites.

The card pattern is from the "Wishes" cardmaking how-to program book and is called, "Gallery."

I used the paper and cardstock from the Caboodle Level 2 kit and the stamp set is D1415 Springtime. For the "Happy Easter Happy Spring" sentiment I cut my stamps apart (GASP!). The stamp set features "Happy Spring" and "Easter Wishes" as the sentiment. So, I just cut them apart to make what you see on my cards.

The first version had a little oopsy with my raindrops stamping off onto the card base. My bad!


The only differences in this second version is there's no oopsy with the stamping and the boots are a different color. I am so geeked with the outline rainboot stamp that allows me to make the boots from whatever patterned paper I want! How sweet!


Both of these cards feature some Liquid Glass to make my raindrops have a dimensional shine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Dawn...I love them! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Related Posts with Thumbnails