Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Veranda Layout Workshop

On Sunday, I will teach this workshop to a wonderful group of my friends who get together with me each month for a layout workshop. For March, I am teaching the Veranda Workshop on the Go from Close to My Heart's kit.

Here is my version of the main layout featured in the workshop's exclusive brochure. My daughter, Rachel, went to band camp last summer. The pictures you see on my layout were taken the day we traveled to pick her up. We had the great pleasure of seeing the band share with us the half-time performance they had worked hard to learn during their week of camp. It was a fantastic sight to see!

Needless to say, I was very happy to have my munchin back too! We were also treated to a lunch at the college campus where they spent the week, complete with cold ice cream cones on a very hot day!


In addition to the above pages, we will also complete four more pages during our Veranda workshop, for a total of six pretty pages.

Let me know if you would like to join us for a fun afternoon of crafting sometime soon! I can also get your own kit of the month shipped directly to you if you are a friend from afar.

Don't forget there are just a few more days to take advantage of the "Dare to Dream"


1 comment:

tagskie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails