Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Rock Layout Workshop in April



My next layout workshop I will teach is coming up quickly. It's being held on April 18th. You can see four of the six pages I will be teaching based on the exclusive workshop kit brochure.

I really love how this layout turned out. My daughter gave me some great material to work with in her sassy and pretty photos I used:





The second layout is the suggested layout shown in the workshop brochure and is based on a pattern from one of our amazing how-to scrapbooking programs, Imagine.

The photos are some I've been saving for this layout. Our kids had a lot of fun on Thanksgiving last year playing Guitar Hero. They were such hams, especially Adam, as you can see. LOL



This "You Rock" workshop kit with it's special stamp set, "Just Be You" are my personal favorite from the Spring 2010 Idea Book. I am having so much fun creating with it!

Let me know if you want to join the workshop fun. I will get your kit ordered for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails