Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last Chance to Get Spring 2010 Workshop Kits for Caboodle, Topstitch, Veranda, and You Rock

Here is a heads up for you that the exclusive Workshops on the Go kits for the following packs are only available to order for 13 more days. I've loved creating great cards and layouts with these kits. If you haven't gotten a chance to get your kits yet, make sure you don't miss your chance.

*Also, this is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see four pages I made using the Veranda Workshops on the Go kit.


I have included for you the workshop kit images to see what you may be missing:



Caboodle Workshops on the Go kit projects:




Topstitch Workshops on the Go kit projects:
Veranda Workshops on the Go kit projects:


You Rock Workshops on the Go kit projects:

So, that's my reminder for today.  Make sure you get the kit you want before April 30th rolls around.


Have a wonderful weekend!  I am shocked that I saw hale tonight and it's down in the 30's here after having seen the thermometer in the 70's this week!  I guess that's a great excuse to stay warm and dry tomorrow and get some scrapping done!  LOL

*Oh, and remember to scoll down to see my post from earlier today that includes four pages using some pretty Veranda paper and coordinating My Stickease and embellishments.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails