Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring May's Stamp of the Month, which is "D1421 Cherish the Moment," a set of 8 stamps.

If you have come here from Brae's Blog, you are on the right path! When you reach the end of my post you will continue hopping along from the link posted for you.

This month we have nearly 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's Stamp of the Month and other great Close to My Heart products on their blogs. Hopping along with us is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

For my card creation, I used the cardmaker's how-to recipe book, "Wishes" cardmaking how-to program and followed the pattern called, File Pocket. The how-to programs from Close to My Heart are such great time-savers for me. The programs really do make my projects come together: "Faster. Simpler. Easier."

Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1421 Cherish the Moment, May's Stamp of the Month
Paper: Zippidee Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Black CS, Colonial White CS, Desert Sand CS, and Indian Corn Blue CS
Inks: Bamboo, Black, Desert Sand, and Honey
Embellishments: Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Fancy Fuzz, and Black Bitty Brads
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Embossing Stylus, our new 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sanding Kit, and Sponges

You are going to love the new Fancy Fuzz and the great circle punch too!

I love distressing and had a good time with my sanding block and sponges to come up with this card.

From this image below, you can see all of the 8 stamp images included in this stamp set. As you can see, there are many great uses for this set! This set can be a nice addition to both your cardmaking and scrapbooking bag of tricks. In the month of May, you can earn at a discount or even FREE! Ask me how!


Remember, the May stamp of the month is only available until May 31st! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

When visiting my website: http://LovetoStamp.myctmh.com you can also find great Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping supplies anytime you want, 24/7.

Now "Hop" on over to Amy's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to see some great artwork!

The full list of everyone who will be participating this month and links to their blogs, if you need help hopping along with us, can be found in my prior post.

Thank you for hopping along with me!

12 comments:

Debra said...

Fun card! I'm begging to like Zippidee more and more!

Shirley said...

great card

Closet Stamper said...

Cute and creative use of embellishments

Melissa Laverty said...

love the card and the trim. super fun.

Krista Ritskes said...

Your card is striking. All the parts just look fabulous.

Kathleen said...

What a darling card! I'm really loving the zippedee papers

Haley D. said...

Love your card!

Scrappy RN said...

nice card.

Jen Rubio said...

Dawn, what can I say other than "You absolutely Rock!!" I was so impressed when I got this card in the mail for our SOTM swap recently - it is just fantastic and I really LOVE it! THANKS for always inspiring me!!

Melissa said...

Very nice!!

Jen said...

very cute!! I'm starting to like Zippidee!! I wasn't too sure of the pattern, but this is just perfect!

Carla said...

Great card!! Love the fancy fuzz border!

Related Posts with Thumbnails