Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Studio J Premiere Announcement: Here's the News We've Been Waiting For!

Close to My Heart has been working to bring to you yet another way to preserve your memories:  Faster.  Simpler.  Easier.  The latest innovation coming your way from CTMH and available on my website is the premiere of Studio J™ on Tuesday, April 27 at 10:00 am eastern time

With this launch, comes the offer of a special introductory promotion. You may purchase each two-page layout for just $12.95. Also, when you place a single order for 5–9 layouts, you'll receive a pack of 5 Memory Protectors FREE! For placing an order for 10 or more layouts, you'll receive FREE shipping/handling plus a FREE pack of 5 Memory Protectors for every 5 layouts in the single order.

When you visit my website you will see a Studio J Online Scrapbooking page that will allow you to log in to Studio J using your existing MyCTMH customer account if you have shopped using my website in the past, to create a new account, or, for potential customers, to try the software without creating an account.

Below you can see my "Happy Easter" layout I put together in a snap using the super cute kit, "Hippity Hop," which is one of the exclusive kits available only through Studio J™.


I have to share that I am a really slow scrapper and I have been so excited by how quickly I have put together very nice layouts with the help of Studio J™.

Not only can you get beautiful quality Studio J™ layouts printed and sent to you when you order on my website, but you can plan your traditional paper layouts as well.  How cool is that!  A tremendous opportunity for creativity is close at hand!  Come to my website and play with Studio J™ starting Tuesday, April 27 at 10:00 am eastern time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails