Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J Starts Today! FREE Online Scrapbooking Design Software by Close To My Heart

Hurray! Today is the day! The wait is over and the real fun has begun!  Studio J is ready for you!

Close to My Heart has a wonderful online design scrapbooking how-to program just waiting for you.


It's not a copy of anything you've seen on the market already... it's true scrapbook innovation. The wonderful IT and Design folks at Close to My Heart's Corporate Office started fresh to develop a truly unique online scrapbooking solution. It's made by a scrapbooker (Jeanette Lynton, CTMH Company Founder & CEO) for a scrapbooker, so the program is intuitive - AND FREE to use!!! Believe me, I am no tech wizard by any means, just ask my family! LOL  And yet I have used Studio J to make some fantastic layouts and it was all in keeping with the goals of the company to help me create my pages: Faster. Simpler. Easier.


21 Reasons to Love Studio J!

1. FREE Online Scrapbooking: secure log in to your account from my website at http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

2. No upgrades to purchase or download to your computer

3. No additional themes to purchase

4. Get a gorgeous layout done in minutes.  It's amazing to me!

5. Keep your work space clean and uncluttered.

6. Embellish as little or as much as your style wants and still pay the same amount for gorgeous pages.

7. No downloading pictures to be developed... then cropping them... or going back to pay for enlargements... to crop them again!

8. No driving to the store and waiting in line to pick up your pictures!

9. FREE shipping & handling when you purchase 10+ layouts.

10. Five FREE page protectors with every 5 layout increments

11. Perfect journaling & evenly-spaced handwriting every time (in all the CTMH fonts you love).

12. Two-page 12"x12" layouts to slip right in between your traditional scrapbooked pages

13. Gorgeous color & satin finish

14. Customize & colorize your embellishments (buttons, ribbons & more!)

15. Choose from using My Stickease or Font titles

16. 40 Reflections Paper packs to choose from (5 new ones introduced with every new Idea Book)

17. 192,000 layout possibilities!!!

18. Want to have a book for each of your kids & keep your own too? Print out 2 copies!  Create fabulous gifts for Grandma & Grandpa on both sides of the family, plus your own pages all at one time.  It is so much fun to get so much created so quickly!

19. Hybrid scrapbooking - I can stamp & embellish later if I want to!

20. Price competitive. Killer Value!

21.  Access Studio J to help you plan your traditional scrapbook layouts too before you cut a single piece of paper!

Take it for a test drive right on my website:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com  Click on the link located on the left column, "Studio J Online Scrapbooking."  When you visit the Studio J portion of my website, you will find three choices near the top of the page where, if you have shopped on my website before, you can "Log In."  Or, if you are new to shopping on my website, you may, "Create an Account."  Or, you may choose to, "Try it out."

What are we waiting for???  Let's play with Studio J today!!! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails