Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Veranda Layout with My Stickease: So Blessed

Sorry to leave you hanging for a few days. I have really been enjoying Easter and spring break too, in between working, that is.

I have a layout for you, Trina. I know you've been stalking this blog waiting to see if I got it done. No pics, but you get the idea.


I used the Reflections scrapbooking how-to program as my recipe book for these two page layouts. The stamping of the vines comes from this month's stamp of the month, Flower Pot. I thought it worked really well with this paper.

I did some edge distressing to my cardstock edges. Ink was applied to the edges of the patterned papers as well as to the edges of the My Stickease stickers. I really like all of the added dimension I was able to get just by using these simple and fun techniques.



We had a really nice Easter too, minus our son, David. We get to see him soon though.

Here are a couple of pics that witness to our festivities:

The eggs were fun to dye and decorate, and even Grandma Mary joined in with the coloring. She may have even colored the most eggs! But that wasn't enough fun for Grandma! She joined in the egg hunt on Easter morning too! She seemed even more eager to hunt than the grandkids did!

After the hunt was over our motley crew showed off they discoveries.

We had the great pleasure of meeting Adam's new girlfriend and her sweet Shiranian puppy. I got lots of love from this petite little furball.

Brand new kites were an Easter surprise and the windy weather lead to some serious kite-flying competition! However, a certain lady bug kite really stole the show:


Whew, so glad to catch up with you all! What have you been up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails