Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Cherry-O Layout Workshop


Well, I had a marvelous Mother's Day weekend!  On Saturday, I enjoyed a full day of fun with some awesome friends at my National Scrapbooking Month 12-hour Crop.  We were all "Queen for a day" and truly enjoyed a day of scrapbooking and cardmaking together.

On Sunday, we had a family brunch that was such a treat.  I had all four of my kiddos home to give me some Mother's Day love.  I was in heaven.  On top of all of that, we had a family celebration of my sweet girl's upcoming 17th birthday.  What a lovely lady she has become!


The weather was beautiful for our day of celebration.  What a rollercoaster from the snow we woke up to on Saturday!  LOL

Looking ahead to the next layout workshop I am teaching, you can see a peek at one of the 2-page layouts we will do.  In addition, we will finish four more pages.  So, at the end of our afternoon of fun, you will have completed 6 cute pages.  I have four spots left for this workshop being held on June 13th, so please RSVP soon to reserve you spot and order your choice of the Basic, Better, or Best Cherry-O kit.


Here are your kit option contents:

BASIC KIT ($29.95) = Bowl of Cherries exclusive stamp set, Cherry-O Level 2 paper pack, Tulip Mini-Medley, & the Workshop Guide (G1008). This Basic Kit has a $32.85 value but only costs $29.95!

BETTER KIT ($37.85) = Bowl of Cherries exclusive stamp set, Cherry-O Level 2 paper pack, Tulip Mini-Medley, & the Workshop Guide (G1008). PLUS: Z1088 Chocolate Waxy Flax $3.95 and Z1274 Colonial White Designer Brads $3.95

BEST KIT ($47.75) = Bowl of Cherries exclusive stamp set, Cherry-O Level 2 paper pack, Tulip Mini-Medley, & the Workshop Guide (G1008). PLUS: Z1088 Chocolate Waxy Flax $3.95 and Z1274 Colonial White Designer Brads $3.95 AND: Z1319 Cherry-O Opaques $4.95 and Z7123C Cherry-O My Stickease $4.95

*Shipping, handling, & tax will be added. Basic = $34.27, Better = $43.31, and Best = $54.64


You can RSVP to me at:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Wishing everyone a great start to this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails