Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Spa Getaway! I'd Love Your Help!

I'd love to share with you one of the many, many reasons that I love what I do. Close to My Heart has issued this sales challenge to consultants for the month of May:

"Let Close To My Heart whisk you away to a secluded scrapbooking getaway, complete with airfare, accommodations for three days, food, and oodles of free Close To My Heart products! We’ll treat you to lunch with Jeanette Lynton, a massage, a pedicure, and supplies and instructions to create a 10-layout album, plus the album itself! We’ll hold a drawing at Convention 2010 to choose eight winners. To be eligible, you must reach at least $2,000 US in commissionable sales submitted in the month of May 2010, and you must be present at Convention this July. If you meet the sales requirement and are registered for Convention, you’ll automatically be entered to win. Start ramping up now—book Gatherings and workshops, send out EZ Invites, drive traffic to your MyCTMH® website and Studio J™—to get your chance at this luxurious scrapbook getaway!"

Can you say, "Wahoo!"  I would love, love, love to be one of those drawn at Convention in July to win this spectacular treat!!!

I would be so grateful for your help reaching that $2,000 goal this month. I am offering some additional incentives for those who support my efforts between now and the end of May.

Here are some of the current promotions that can help you to help me too:

Order 10 Studio J layouts and receive 10 free page protectors and free shipping when you order those 10 2-page layouts.

Place an order for $100 or more and receive the free May stamp of the month, Cherish the Moment and $5 Miracle kit you would be eligible for too!

Host a Home Gathering or Catalog Show of at least $300 and receive a free Miracle kit. This is in addition to the already fabulous Hostess Rewards that Close to My Heart offers!

As an added "Thank you!" I will draw a winner for a special prize from those who support my efforts between now and May 31st.

You can help by ordering Studio J layouts at: Studio J

You can order from my website at:  https://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

I can place your order that you e-mail to me at:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Or, give me a call at:  231-347-6301 and we can chat too!  Tell me what you have been up to and such.

Thank you in advance for your support as I work towards that $2,000 minimum sales mark to be entered for a chance to win that Spa Getaway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails