Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Let the Magic Begin with Zippidee and Thrill Ride

The Summer Idea Book from Close to My Heart just makes me want to sing "Zippidee Doo Da" all day long! LOL

The new paper pack, Zippidee, is the answer to my scrapbooking wish for more Disney page-making fun. Then, paired with the new stamp set, Thrill Ride, and you are so ready to "Let the Magic Begin."


Here is a card I made with these happy thoughts in mind:



Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1425 Thrill Ride
Paper: Zippidee Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Black CS and Colonial White CS
Inks: Cranberry, Black, Desert Sand, and Indian Corn Blue
Embellishments: Dimensional Elements Stars
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Embossing Stylus, Edge Distresser, Sponges, and 3-D Foam Tape

You can get your own fun, new Summer stamping and papercrafting supplies by visiting my website:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

I hope you have your own Zippidee kind of day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails