Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Live Inspired, Dream with Possibility

Live Inspired and Passages 6" x 6" card:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1408 My Acrylix® Live Inspired
Paper: X7126B Passages Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Barn Red CS, Brown Bag CS, Cocoa CS, and Colonial White CS
Inks: Barn Red, Brown Bag, and Desert Sand
Embellishments: Z1243 Mini-Medley Accents™ Pewter Collection
Tools: "Originals" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, Embossing Stylus, and Sanding Kit

This is my current favorite creation I made for one of my five pieces for my swap contribution.  Every new Idea Book, three fellow consultants and I each take one of the new paper packs and some coordinating stamp sets and embellishments so we all have some great samples to share ideas with our friends and customers.

In case you didn't know I love to distress my cards and layouts, so I had a great time making this card.  For the card recipe, I used the "Button Trio" design from the Originals cardmaking how-to book by Jeanette Lynton.  Love, love, love all of my how-to design books by Jeanette!!!

I hope my swap group buddies enjoy this card and my others as much as I was thrilled when I received their amazing pieces.  I will be sharing some of my other swap pieces in the coming days.

Right now I am back to prepping for my fun crop I am hosting on Saturday in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month.  I have goody bags and make & take projects to be made.  Can't wait for our full day of fun to begin!

1 comment:

Scrap Jaci said...

Beautiful card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails