Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cherry-O Layout Workshop for June 13th - Come Join the Fun!

I am feeling amazingly prepared and accomplished. If you know me and have attended my workshops, you will know that I often finish up my sample layouts the night before I teach a workshop. So, to have 8 pages complete with photos and journaling is quite a rare feat, especially a week before our class! LOL

Here is the fruit, pardon the pun, of my efforts for my upcoming Cherry-O layout workshop. I have found with just a little added cardstock, we can make these 8 pages:










I had so much fun going through these photos from about 13 years ago and reminiscing with hubby and the kids.

Now, I have a spot left if you want to join us for this workshop.  Just let me know this week.  We meet Sunday at 1 p.m. for an afternoon of scrapping fun!

If you are long-distance, but still want to make these great pages, you can order your own workshop kit, complete with brochure to get you started scrapping these sweet Cherry-O pages!  Check out my website to order your kit.  You can add the Cherry-O My Stickease, Cherry-O Opaques, Colonial White Designer Brads, Chocolate Waxy Flax, and Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon to make these fully blinged versions.

Have a sweet day, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails