Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary Card: June Stamp of the Month, Wonderful Friend & Passages

As my friend pointed out, even though I make hundreds of cards every year, it seems I am always scrambling for the personalized cards I need when special family occasions arise. Today was no exception. Here is the card I just made for my dear hubby for our anniversary, which I mentioned in my post earlier today. So this is my third post for Friday, June 11th.


Here is a view of the card with the door open. I used a window from the new My Creations A-door-ables. They come in a nice white chipboard finish, which I inked using a sponge and by pressing on my Brown Bag ink pad:



This is the inside of the card:


And, the card with matching envelope:


Now, I really have to run, because my dear romantic husband has sent me a text to "get my fancy eatin' pants on!"  LOL  Can you tell why I love him???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails