Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us!

Now I know some of you out there reading this may think you snagged the best man in the world, but I am happy to say I am married to the best guy there is. It's 22 years ago, or 8,035 days ago, today that we were married. I've considered myself quite blessed most of those 8,035 days.

My dear hubby keeps life interesting with his sense of humor.  He's such an amazing dad to our four great kids.  Words just don't do justice to the happiness we've shared, so here's a little review in photos of why I look forward to many more days with my great man:

Christmas 2002


Mackinac Island 2003


Our Anniversary 2005


20th Anniversary dinner at Spirit of Aloha, Walt Disney World 2008



Happy Anniversary to my sweetie!  I love you, honey!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails