Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a Goodie Box Day Today, June 24th! Hurray!!!


For today's big news: Today, Thursday, June 24th, is a Goodie Box day!!! It's another great chance to stock up on wonderful, quality goodies at 50% off retail! 

Today's Goodie Box is priced at $60 but it contains a sweet retail value of scrapping and stamping fun worth $120!!! What a nicet value! Yippee!

Also, as with the other Jackpot June deals, the shipping is reduced on today's Goodie Box too! Very nice!

This special runs from today at 11 a.m. until Friday, June 25th at 10 a.m. eastern or while supplies last, so don't miss out!

I have received my first few Goodie Boxes and have been more than thrilled with what I received. I am trying to wait patiently for the $100 Goodie Box heading my way with a retail of over $250. I hope the UPS truck appears soon! LOL

Get your own Goodie Box today at: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

When your Goodie Box comes I would love to hear all the details of box full of fun surprises!

***You can see what I received in two other $60 Goodie Boxes from these two prior blog posts.  I have pictures and lists of everything in my fun boxes:June 16th post and also my June 13th post too.***


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails