Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12th: It's a Goodie Box day today! Hurray!

Sorry this notice is coming late in the afternoon, but my dear hubby surprised me with a wonderful 22nd anniversary celebration at a swanky restaurant and a night away from the kids too. He's a keeper!

Here we are with our "fancy eatin' pants on" before heading out for our night of celebration:



So, our exciting news? Yep! You guessed it! Today is another great day---Saturday, June 12th, is a Goodie Box day!!! Today's Goodie Box is priced at $60 but contains a retail value of scrapping and stamping fun worth $120!!! Yippee!

Also, as with the other Jackpot June deals, the shipping is reduced on today's Goodie Box to just $7.50! Very nice!



This special runs from today at 11 a.m. until Sunday, June 13th at 10 a.m. eastern or while supplies last, so don't miss out!  You can go and order yours from my website.

I have receive my first couple of Goodie Boxes and have been more than thrilled with what I received.

Here is what I received in my first Goodie Box, which included some awesome scrapbooking and stamping supplies. Contents vary from one box to the next:

$80 Goodie Box contents from June 2nd ($205 retail value!) and pictures were featured on my blog post for June 11th entitled "Here is the Goodie Box Scoop":

Z1274 Designer Brads Colonial White
Z1161 Foundry Tabs metal embellishments
Z1096 Embroidery Floss, neutral assortment
Z1126 Ribbon Rounds - Colonial White
Z1015 Believe Clear Inspirations
Z1300 Just Blooms White Daisy
Z1165 3x3 Kraft Mini Album
A1083 Whimsy Numbers stamp set
A1093 Genuine Fun stamp set
B1281 Hallow-scream stamp set
C1222 Seasonal Thoughts stamp set
D1376 Holiday Warmth stamp set
X8624 My Originals Card Kit - Bits & Pieces
X8623 My Originals Card Kit - Around the Holidays
X143 Doorhanger Pouch
Z1265 Rub-ons - Primavera
Z1098 Rub-ons - Love Letters
X5746 My Stickease Journaling Prompts - About Me
Z1223 Dimensional Elements - Booksmart
Z334 Paper Envelope - 3pk
X7100A Level 1 Perfect Day
X7100B Level 2 Perfect Day
Sunflower mini ink pad
Assortment of Cardstock (Brown Bag, Watermelon, Vineyard Berry, Crystal Blue textured, Desert Sand textured)

And, in my $40 Goodie Box from June 4th ($90 retail value!) with pictures posted below:


Z1032 Metal-Rimmed Tags - Flowers
Bulk154 Colonial White Brads
Z1212 Spring Harmony Brads
Z1133 White Daisy Ricrac 12 yds
Z1092 Embroidery Floss - Red & Pink assortment
Z1093 Embroidery Floss - Blue & Purple assortment
Z1094 Embroidery Floss - Green assortment
Z1017 Mini Circle Album
D1152 Follow Your Dreams stamp set
D1193 Vintage Valentine stamp set
Sunflower mini ink pad
Assortment of Cardstock (Brown Bag, Clover Meadow, Vineyard Berry, Bamboo textured, Desert Sand textured)



Let's just say I have been so pleased with the great deals I received.  And, when I was lucky enough to get more than my money's worth, and above the quoted retail value in goodies too, I was amazed!

Also, if you are within driving distance, I am hosting a Swap & Crop Party next month. Bring your Goodie Box items you would be willing to swap with others and then crop away!

I just ordered my Goodie Box. How about you?

So, how are you going to hit the Jackpot this month?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails