Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Close to My Heart Convention Photos

I've been sorting through my 1400+ photos we took on vacation. Here are a few more taken during the Close to My Heart "Picture This" Convention.

Meeting up with my wonderful swap friend, Jen:


Meeting up with my blogging/tweeting/JTD friend, Melissa:


My adorable blogging friend, Amy & I:


Here is a little peek at the bundle of goodies that us lucky Convention-goers received and the exclusive bag we received too:






For a little bit of artwork for you, here are the swap creations from my Twitter Swap Group.  These items were created by (top row left to right) Melissa Laverty, Bobbi Markley, (bottom row left to right) myself, Melanie Boyer, and Janelle Janish.  These are even nicer up close and in person!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails