Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Long Time No Post

My sincerest apologies to you for my lack of posting this month.

Since my return from vacation and Close to My Heart's Convention I have been dealing with daily computer lock ups on my regular desktop computer that I use for all of my important activities. Well, it seems it has officially died. My computer doctor, my dear hubby, officially pronounced it dead late this evening.

So, I will have to continue to limp along in cyberland until I can regroup and try to get all of my important files from the desktop's memory.

To add insult to injury my memory card for my new camera has gone missing and internal memory is so small and full. Wish me luck on that front too please.

Wish me luck and thank you for your continue patience.

On the bright side of things, I had the immense pleasure to receive my huge box of brand new products from the upcoming Autumn/Winter 2010 Idea Book for Close to My Heart. It truly like Christmas morning opening up my eight bundles of papercrafting fun!

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails