Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

More of That Adorable Hedgehog

I will be blogging much less often over the next couple of weeks. I should have some great things to share when I do get the chance so please bear with me.

In the meantime, I have a couple of the prototype cards I made with that adorable hedgehog from the July Stamp of the Month. The July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop can be found one post below. Make sure to join the hopping fun and view over 70 great projects using the fun hedgehogs!

Here are two versions I made prior to my final card.

This version has Liquid Glass added to the three balloons:


This next version shows you some Stardust Glitz Glitter Glue added to outline the three balloons:


If you click on either of the photos you can get a larger view of the cards.  The recipe for both is identical to the card posted below for the Blog Hop, except for the Liquid Glass, Stardust Glitz Glitter Glue, and these cards also have a small piece of the sweet Heavenly Blue gingham ribbon from the Ribbon Rounds collection.

I hope you have a safe, relaxing 4th of July holiday!  We will be viewing our fireworks in New York City!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails