Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday was Magnifique!

I am trying to be good about not letting the cat out of the bag with all of the wonderful new stamps, paper, inks, and embellishments coming LIVE from Close to My Heart on September 1st.

However, I had so much fun working on the bare bones of this lovely layout at Convention and then finishing up all of the embellishment fun last night, I am sharing just a small peek at the new paper, "Magnifique," and the new stamp set, "Circle of Love." So loving this pretty peacock!


Did you see the little extra sneak peeks of the new Foundry Flourishes metal embellishments and the gorgeous Mocha Opaques adhesive pearls???  Really more stunning in person, in my humble opinion.

Make sure you sign up for my customer newsletter or shoot me a personal e-mail if you want to be sure to get the latest updates from me about the excitement coming our way from me and Close to My Heart.

I have a few spaces available at my Zippidee layout workshop scheduled for August 15th.  I'll be opening up a new round for my Hostess Club very soon.  And, of course, we are having a big crop party in September to celebrate the new Idea Book and just have some fun!  I know you'll want to join us!

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Dawn, I am enjoying you Blog and your layout. I haven't finished mine yet but you have inspired me to get it done. Have a great day. Michelle

Jayma Malme said...

Oh I just love that peacock...I can't wait to order it...counting down...3 days! :) Thanks for posting the sneak peek!

Related Posts with Thumbnails