Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Sweetie!

Today is my dear hubby's birthday and he is just such a treasure.  I wanted to share the card I made for him.  He truly holds the key to my heart.



Project Supplies:
Stamps: B1347 My Acrylix® Lifetime, exclusive Passages WOTG stamp set, D1408 A Little Everything
Paper: X7126B Passages Level 2 Paper Packet
Cardstock: Colonial White CS
Inks: Brown Bag and Cocoa, plus Brown Stazon Ink
Embellishments: Z1269 Filigree Charms and Cocoa Designer Ribbon Rounds
Tools: Passages Workshop on the Go exclusive card design pattern, Micro-Tip Scissors, Paper Piercer, and Sponge

And, this is the cool card our daughter made for her Dad:


Here are a few pictures of the birthday celebration, including Wayne with his new computer which actually arrived last week:


Happy birthday, sweetie!  Now we are going to settle in and enjoy his new Blu-ray edition of "Star Trek:  The Motion Picture."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails