Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

HUGE $2, $4, $6 for 8 Paper & Sticker Sale from Close to My Heart

The HUGE $2, $4, $6 for 8 Customer Appreciation website-only sale is coming very soon on my website:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

I have shown here the pictures of the Level 1, Level 2, and matching My Stickease that will be included in the sale.  Level 2 kits are priced at just $6, Level 1 kits are $4, and the My Stickease are only $2.  This is a huge savings on some of your very favorite paper packs.

At these prices don't forget the cardmakers and scrapbookers on your Christmas shopping list.  You know they would love to receive such a wonderful gift.  The HUGE Paper and Sticker sale starts August 4th at 11 a.m. eastern and runs through August 11th or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST on my website:

http:lovetostamp.myctmh.com

If you are unable to view this window or want to open it to view in another window, click HERE.



Contact me if you have questions, e-mail me at lovetostamp@myctmh.com or call at 231-347-6301

Enjoy the HUGE sale!  It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on all your favorites that have been on your wish list.  These sets are all retiring at the end of this year or when they sell out, so don't miss this great price on quality paper kits and matching My Stickease.

Oh, I have to say a big "Thank you!" to my fellow consultant, Kristen, for sharing her hard work in putting together is great document that shows all of the sale items in photos from the Idea Books.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails