Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Passages Layout Workshop: A Peek at My Pages

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. I have been MIA working on many projects. I have been preparing some new artwork for several rounds of swaps I participate in each time we have a new Idea Book launch. So, your patience is greatly appreciated while I am holed up stamping away on those. : )

However, I do still have a couple of spots left in my Passages Layout Workshop coming up on Saturday, September 11th, during my next 12-hour Crop. Here is a peek at four of the pages we will be creating that afternoon:



I would really love to have you join us to make these 4 pages, plus 4 more too.  Contact me today to get your kit ordered in time for the workshop:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Too far away to join us in person?  That's okay too.  You can order your kit at:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Thanks for your patience during my blogging absence.  Have a wonderful day today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails