Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reminder: $2, $4, $6 for 8 Starts Aug 4th at 11 a.m.

http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com


Here is your reminder to be fully caffeinated and ready to shop at 11 a.m. eastern on my website: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com to get fabulous deals on your favorite paper and matching My Stickease stickers from Close to My Heart.

If you plan to shop the sale, I recommend that you go and set up your online account ahead of time at:   http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Also, if you have shopped on my website before, make sure that you have current shipping and payment profiles saved, including an up-to-date credit card (you know how you have the expiration date info for your credit card).

Remember that you can shop for both sale and regular items on one order AND you can earn the Stamp of the Month at a discount or even FREE with a order of $100 or more.  Check to make sure the Stamp of the Month is added to your cart when you prepare to check out.  There may be a check box for you to check that you want to add it to your cart.

PLUS, if you received my newsletter, you can also use your coupon to receive another stamp set.  Contact me if you need more details:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Have a list prepared of your wish list items so you can shop efficiently and can have your best chance to shop for your favorite paper kits and My Stickease stickers.

Once you begin shopping, please be patient as I expect there will be a great bunch of excited scrappers and papercrafters eagerly shopping this HUGE SALE.  Once you hit submit, please allow time for the page to update.

Make sure to review the post below this one to see pictures of all of the sale items.  Take advantage of this super Customer Appreciation sale and stock up on those kits that have been on your wish list.  These items are all due to retire at the end of this year, so don't miss out!  All of the sale items are only available while current supplies last so they very well could sell out before the sale ends on August 11th.

I will be checking my e-mails frequently tomorrow to help you have a good shopping experience.  Contact me at lovetostamp@myctmh.com  or see my phone number listed in the upper right hand corner of my website: http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Have fun, ladies!  It's going to be exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails