Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zippidee Layouts are FUN!

This Sunday I am hosting my monthly layout workshop.  This month's featured workshop kit is Zippidee.

Here are the 9 pages I created from one kit plus a few added sheets of cardstock.

If you love these pages and are free Sunday from 1-6 p.m., I have 2 spaces left at this workshop.  E-mail me:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

This page was based on the layout featured in the Summer 2010 Idea Book:


This is the featured layout from the exclusive Zippidee workshop brochure:


Next is the alternate layout suggested on the brochure:


Then these last four pages were loosely lifted ideas from the back of the Zippidee Level 2 My Stickease:


and this is my favorite layout:


If you aren't able to attend this workshop, you can still order your kit and added supplies from my website by clicking right here. 

The workshop kit includes a great, full-color brochure that walks you through the featured layout.

Have a Zippidee do da kind of day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails