Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Boo To You!

Today I held my Hooligans layout workshop and we made 10 cute pages.  I'll post those pages shortly.  However, in the meantime, I am sharing another of my cards I made for my Hooligans paper contributions to my standing swap group.

These great photos of my card are courtesy of my swapping friend, Shannon:

Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1421  The Boo Crew
Paper: Hooligans Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: 4 1/2" White Daisy Circle Card
Inks: Black, Pear, and Sunset
Embellishments: Hooligans Level 2 Assortment (felt monsters), Licorice Opaques Adhesive Pearls, wiggly eyes
Tools: "Wishes" how-to book, Micro-Tip Scissors, Cutting Knife, Paper Piercer, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots



If you are ready to create your own fun with this fantastic selection of supplies, you can visit my website to get your own batch of fun ordered today:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Wishing you a great start to your week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails