Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Ghoulin' Around

Here is another look at a fun Hooligans card I contributed to my swap group. This is a 5" x 7" card based on the Triple the fun pattern from the "Originals" cardmaking how-to book by Jeanette Lynton, founder & CEO of Close to My Heart.

My swap partner, Shannon, photographed all of our creations for us, with outstanding results:




Project Supplies:
Stamps: B1360  Troublemaker stamp set, exclusively available in the Hooligans workshop kit
Paper: Hooligans Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Black & Gypsy
Inks: Black, Gypsy, and Pear
Embellishments:  Pear Mini-Medley Accents, wiggly eyes, Prisma Glitter
Tools: "Originals" how-to book, Glue Pen, Micro-Tip Scissors, Knife, Paper Piercer, and 3-D Foam Tape



If you would like to order your own supplies to start creating fun projects like this one, you can visit my website right now to get your own Hooligans today:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

I hope you have been enjoying my month-long posts about this cute, new paper pack.  Looking ahead, starting October 1st, I'll have a post to show off the lovely new Christmas-themed papers, Mistletoe.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Just working on my post and saw this ADORABLE card! Love it!!

Haley D. said...

Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails