Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Olivia Clear Card

My post today features a beautiful clear card created by my fellow swap group member, Robin Taylor.  Robin does such lovely work.  I am proud to share her work with you.

Robin's card features the new Olivia papers from Close to My Heart and the stamp set, Harvest Home.  I am really enjoying the breathtaking views here in Michigan as we have the great pleasure to watch the leaves and other foliage show off their brilliant fall colors.  This card sure reminds me of the beauty of fall.


I am going to give you my synopsis of Robin's supplies used.

Project Supplies:
Stamps: C1419 Harvest Home and D1436 The Present
Paper: Olivia Level 2 paper kit 
Cardstock: Colonial White and Barn Red
Inks:  Cocoa
Markers:  Chocolate, Pear, Sunset
Embellishments: Licorice Opaques
Tools: Micro-Tip Scissors, Blending Pen, 3-D Foam Tape, and Glue Dots

Here's a peek inside the clear card:


 And, a side view as well:


 I hope you, too, are enjoying a lovely autumn day in your own little paradise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails