Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Olivia Layout: Fall

These pages were the featured layout from a class I taught last month using the Olivia Workshops on the Go Kit.

I have a fabulous amount of pages created, but not so many have photos on them. While enjoying my time at a scrapping retreat, I had the very great pleasure to add some wonderful photos of my lovely daughter and her kitty. My apologies for the glare on the main photo of the layout:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: Timeless stamp set, exclusive to the Olivia Workshops on the Go Kit and E1016 Friendship Alphabet stamp set - Large
Paper: G1013 Olivia Workshops on the Go Kit
Cardstock: Colonial White and Smoothie
Inks:  Cocoa and Smoothie 
Embellishments: Shimmer Designer Brads
Tools: Workshops on the Go brochure, Micro-Tip Scissors, Sanding Block, Edge Distresser, Paper Piercer, and Glue Dots

Let me tell you how tickled I was to see that these photos turned out so good of my girl and her baby, Julie cat.  The colors were just perfect and as Rebekah was dressed up to go to her last Homecoming Dance of her high school career, I just know I wanted some really great photos of our sweet girl.

Enjoy  your own sort of lovely fall day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails