Imagine my excitement when I received the following news in an e-mail from the fine folks at the Corporate Office at Close to My Heart:
Congratulations for being In the Spotlight this month! We are recognizing you because you were in the top rankings for the highest number of My Acrylix® stamp sets sold in October. (Any stamp set starting with A, B, C, D, E, or K sold from October 1 to October 31.)
Well done! We appreciate your hard work and dedication. Watch for your name and achievement to appear on Close To My Heart's Online Office page under Corporate Communications > Recognitions so all Consultants can applaud your success.
Close To My Heart
So, coming off of the excitement I felt learning this news, I really have to turn it back my good friends and loyal customers who continue to support me as their Close to My Heart Consultant. Thank you so very much for allowing me to share my great love of all of the scrapbooking and stamping supplies that CTMH has to offer. I appreciate you and your friendship too!
If you ask me the single greatest reward I have received in my 3 1/2 years with Close to My Heart, it would have to be the relationships I have with all of you folks who share your time with me and allow me to share with you.
On a lighter note, I wanted to be sure to share one of my favorite Pampered Chef recipes. I know how we all have some great food-centered family get-togethers to look forward in the next week. This particular recipe is called, "Taffy Apple Tartlets." It makes such a delicious little dessert that also allows for some portion control too.
Taffy Apple Tartlets - Pampered Chef
* 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
* 2 large granny smith apples, peeled
* 3/4 cup butterscotch caramel sauce, divided
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, softened according to package directions (2 crusts)
* 12 caramels, unwrapped
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 34 mins
1. 1 Preheat oven to 400°F
2. 2 Chop peanuts using Food Chopper; set aside for later use.
3. 3 Cut peeled apples lengthwise into quarters using Utility Knife. Lay each quarter cut side down; angle knife, cut out and discard core. Coarsely chop apples with Food Chopper. Combine apples, 1/2 cup of the caramel sauce and flour in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ?N Scraper®. Microwave on HIGH 5-6 minutes or until bubbling and thickened; stir and set aside.
4. 4 Meanwhile, unroll one pie crust onto lightly floured Cutting Board. Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of Measure-All® Cup (nine around outside edge and three in center). Press disks into wells of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper, ruffling edges. Repeat with remaining crust.
5. 5 Cut caramels in half using Utility Knife; place one piece into each tart shell. Spoon apple mixture evenly into tart shells; sprinkle with peanuts. Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges of tartlets are golden brown. Remove tartlets from pan to Stackable Cooling Rack. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Serve warm.
6. 6 Cook's Tip: To easily drizzle caramel sauce over tartlets, place resealable plastic bag into Measure-All® Cup. Pour caramel into corner of bag. Twist top of bag; secure with Twixit! Clip. Cut corner off tip of bag to allow caramel to flow through.
Thanks again to all of you and enjoy!
Wonderful Pages (Made By My Customers!!)
5 hours ago