Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Thanksgiving Sale Announcement for You

Thanksgiving seemed like a nice time to share a very special sale to my scrapbooking and stamping friends.

From 8 a.m. on Wednesday, 11/24 through 10 p.m. on Friday, 11/26, I am sharing the opportunity to get some great deals on wonderful Close to My Heart supplies and receive some fabulous thank you gifts.

Here are the details on my special e-mail and website sale offers for you, as my way to "Thank you" for your support of my Close to My Heart business.:

If you send me an e-mail order over $25 or place a website order on my website over $25, you will receive a free package of Sparkles:





OR, if you send me an e-mail order over $50 or place a website order on my website over $50, you will receive a free package of Mini-Medley Accents:

OR, if you send me an e-mail order over $75 or place a website order on my website over $75, you will receive a free Ribbon Rounds Collection:





The "A Little MORE Thanks" campaign is still available through November 30th. So, to take advantage of that offer, here are those details:

"During November we’re expressing our gratitude to you and your customers. When you place a minimum order of $100, you will not only receive the November Stamp of the Month set, A Little Thanks, for FREE, you will also receive one stamp set of your choosing from the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book for FREE*! It’s just our way of imparting A Little MORE Thanks to you this November."

So, OR, if you send me an e-mail order over $100 or place a website order on my website over $100, you will receive the November Stamp of the Month, PLUS another stamp set of your choice, PLUS a third stamp set from my Cash & Carry selection FREE:






AND, if that isn't enough, if your e-mail order or website order goes over the $125 mark, you will receive ALL of those bonus items listed above.

AND, because I am feeling so thankful, and because I know how much crafty folks love an amazing deal, if you send me an e-mail order of $150 or more or place a website order over the $150 mark, you will receive all of the bonus items listed above, PLUS, you will be able to choose either a Workshops on the Go kit or a free Faux Leather Album !

Each order of $25 or more will receive a ticket into a drawing for $25 in Hostess Rewards or a free spot at my upcoming crop in January.  Depending upon the total amount of e-mail orders receive, there may be more than one winner.  Winner(s) will be contacted Saturday, 11/27/10.

***All shipping/handling/and taxes will apply.***


You can send your e-mail orders as well as any questions you may have to me at:  lovetostamp@myctmh.com

Website orders must be placed at:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Wishing you all safe travels and blessings of Thanksgiving to you and your family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails