Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

What a fabulous cropping weekend!

Well, I just have to share what a fun weekend I had at a Scrapbooking Retreat.

Gathered together in a beautiful, serene wooded setting, about 20 of us enjoyed a weekend of papercrafting bliss mixed with fellowship too. The weather even cooperated to allow us an evening of worship at a campfire as an added treat.

Over the next several posts I am going to share some of the layouts I was able to create while enjoying time with new friends and familiar ones too.

This is the layout which features the title-topper make & take that I shared with all who wanted to sit a spell and listen to me share my love of stamping and of Close to My Heart:


Project Supplies:
Stamps: D1443 Share the Magic, October's Stamp of the Month and C1433 In the Month of December
Paper: Mistletoe Creative Basics packet and Mistletoe Level 2 paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cocoa, and White Daisy
Inks:  Cocoa, Cranberry, Desert Sand, and New England Ivy
Embellishments: Colonial White Organdy Ribbon from Colonial White Ribbon Rounds and Glitz Glitter Gel
Tools: "Magic" how-to books, Micro-Tip Scissors, Edge Distresser, Sponge Dauber, and Glue Dots

You can find more artwork inspiration, my Calendar of Events, and shop online for these supplies and so much more on my Close to My Heart website:  http://lovetostamp.myctmh.com

Also, make sure you are receiving a copy of my customer newsletter.  If you aren't, sign up here on my blog or on my website to start receiving your copy.  Every newsletter features an added bonus of a special coupon savings offer exclusively available when you place your order with me.

Tune in for more layouts.  Oh, and don't miss out on your chance to make this layout.  I have a space left at my Mistletoe Layout Workshop happening this Sunday.  The layout I shared here will be a bonus layout for those attending that workshop.  Woo hoo!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails